- Individual tickets will be sold each night as GENERAL ADMISSION.
-Doors Open @ 8PM Nightly.
-Online Presale is for 4 day passes only!
This year we will not mail passes. You can pick up your wristband at the door starting at 8PM at Captn Funs Beach Club Thursday May 22nd 2014 .Do not take off, cut or lose. Refunds will not be issued for lost/stolen wristbands or if you can not attend the event. WRISTBANDS ARE NON-TRANSFERABLE.
MUST HAVE VALID ID TO Receive WRISTBAND(S) IF YOU ARE THE PURCHASER.
HOW THE WRISTBANDS WORK
A SEXACOLA 4 DAY pass is one wristband, good for the entire weekend for the person who bought the pass. The wristband holder must wear their respective wristband all weekend. All Sexacola events are General Admission. Wearing a wristband is a condition of attending all Sexacola events under weekend pass. No exceptions. The wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE.
• Wristbands are required at all times on event grounds. You will be subject to ejection with no refund if you take off or tamper with your wristband for any reason. If you have an issue with your wristband please immediately report to security or the front door staff.
• All wristbands will be checked for proper application each night at the event by Sexacola staff.
• A person in possession of a wristband, which has been tampered with or altered in any way, is subject to ejection from the Sexacola event without refund.
You Should Know:
• Wristbands are void if tampered or removed.
• There are no paper tickets.
• All Sexacola passes are wristbands that will be applied by a Sexacola staff member upon check in at WILL-CALL.
• Don’t buy passes from a 3rd party..ONLY BUY FROM THE SEXACOLA WEBSITE.
• They are not transferable. Only the original purchaser can redeem the pass/passes.You cannot switch the name of the original purchaser
HOW TO PICK UP WRISTBANDS
There will be a WILL CALL set up for guest who purchased Weekend Passes online. It will be located at the front door of Captn. Funs Beach Club (400 Quietwater Beach Rd, Pensacola Fl. 32561) Will call opens nightly at 7pm.
The purchaser that paid for the tickets must have valid ID to redeem pass.
**If the person bought more than one ticket, all persons must be present at will call as only a SEXACOLA staff member can apply a wristband. Must have valid ID, all wristband holders must be 18+.
2014 Wristband Application
PLEASE REVIEW THE FOLLOWING TO GET AN IDEA OF HOW WE APPLY THE WRISTBAND.
• We slip a loose wristband over your RIGHT wrist.
• WE DO NOT over-tighten the wristband.
• We Leave ONE INDEX FINGER distance of space between your wrist and the wristband for comfort and security. This is industry standard.
The closure slides one-way and CANNOT BE LOOSENED once the wristband is fitted to your wrist. If you feel our staff member applied the wristband in a way that violates our standard as described here, please ask to speak to a manager. Once you leave the wristband application area, if your wristband is deemed too loose, or looks like it was tampered with, it will be null and voided without exception.
**Do not subject your wristband to the following: fire, cutting, excessive twisting, pulling, stretching or customization. Your wristband will not be replaced!